Sustainability Show all
Interfuse Limited is a family run business established in 1965 in Leicestershire, manufacturing precast concrete masonry blocks in dense and lightweight material, at locations in Syston and Gainsborough. We recognise that our operations will have an impact on the local, regional and global environment. Interfuse Limited seeks to continually improve its environmental performance by increasing energy and resource efficiency, minimising waste and reducing our emissions.
INTERFUSE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Operating and maintaining an environmental management system at its Syston and Gainsborough sites that meets the requirements of BS EN 1S014001:2015
- Fulfilling all relevant compliance obligations, including; environmental legislation, regulations and standards, our Environmental permits, any relevant Jelson Group requirements and other interested parties requirements.
- Protecting the environment, including the prevention of pollution. • Undertaking all activities with the intention of reducing the company's environmental impact as far as possible. In particular we are committed to:
- Optimising water use
- Improving energy and resource efficiency and reducing our Carbon Footprint, where practical,
- Sourcing of sustainable materials,
- Ensuring that all employees, and others working for or on behalf of Interfuse Limited are kept informed of the company's environmental policy and of the environmental implication of their actions within the workplace.
Interfuse Limited will set objectives to monitor our environmental performance in these areas.
As part of our commitment for the continual improvement of the Environmental Management System to enhance Interfuse Limited environmental performance, this Environmental Policy and the objectives are reviewed on a regular basis.